Eakin Support Belts are specifically designed to provide full and complete abdominal support for prevention and treatment of parastomal hernias.
Eakin Support Belts are manufactured from a unique material called ‘Isoflex’, which has been developed for ostomists to provide equal and even abdominal support.
Practical advice together with regular use of a comfortable, well fitted support garment will help most ostomists greatly reduce the risk of developing a hernia.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight, breathable fabric
- Manufactured from a unique material called ‘Isoflex’ which moulds to the body
- Complete support without compromising stoma function
- Adjustable Velcro closure for ease of fitting
- Neutral tone fabric and slim line fit for discretion
- Washable fabric
- Available in two depths, with various sizes
When should I use a Stoma Support Belt?
- For treatment of a parastomal hernia during periods of physical activity, especially in the first few months after surgery
- To provide abdominal support during physical activity
Assessment and measurement for an Eakin Support Belt should be carried out by a Stoma Care Nurse. We are unable to sample this item.